Saturday, July 7, 2007

Early Mornings

I love early mornings. I really do. Its something about the quietness of the house, before the girls wake up, or how quiet it is outside. I just enjoy them. I feel like its "my time". I woke up at 6 this morning. Jules was up around 6:45 or so. Its 7:30 now and Lily and Paul are still sleeping. I'm glad they are getting some extra rest, we have a busy day today.

Today Lily goes to gym class at 11am. Its going to be her first time going without me. She moved up a level, and now she goes into the class by herself. I hope she has a great time, but I'm nervous to see if she will end up going without me or not. I figure its really good practice for preschool this fall.

After gym class, Lily and I are meeting Paul, Julia and my father-in-law at the PD to go down to a WCPD picnic. We'll be shmoozing with all the right people. After the picnic, the plan is for the girls to go to my inlaws for an overnight, so Paul and I can have a night together. It will be my first time leaving Jules overnight, and I'm really worried. But I do trust my MIL, so I'll just have to bite the bullet.

No comments: