Thursday, July 12, 2007

and so it begins

We have a busy weekend coming up. Today my parents arrive and will be staying till Sunday. Paul has lasik eye surgery this afternoon. Tomorrow he has a follow up, I have a hair appointment, Lily has speech therapy, and we have Jeff and Jenn's wedding in the afternoon. After the ceremony, I'll bring Lily back to my house (where my parents and Julia will be), and I'll meet Paul at the reception. Jeff and Jenn were incredibly generous and got us a room at the hotel where the reception is. Paul and I will spend the night and then head home on Saturday. Saturday afternoon, the girls have their birthday party. And Sunday, we will rest. Thank god. I'm going to be exhausted.


I can't believe its only been two weeks since my world has been turned upside down. I thought it would have gotten easier by now.... but if anything its just gotten harder. I'm worried that the girls' birthday party will be stressful because of everything going on, and it will be the first time everyone is all together since "it" happened. Ugggg.... so not looking forward to that. Hopefully everyone can be mature and not ruin my girls' party. I've been going between devestated and crying all the time to being an angry bitch. And everytime I smile, I'm faking it. I hope it passes in time, and one day soon we can get back to where we were... or even be better than what we were.

No comments: