Tuesday, June 26, 2007

uggg

Its amazing how quickly everything you know and trust can be thrown out the window. Its amazing how life can throw you a huge curve ball when you least expect it. I guess the most important thing in a situation like the one I find myself in, is how you deal with it. That is the part that I am struggling with right now. How to deal... I honestly don't know. Part of me is so beyond hurt, angry, and left feeling empty. The other part of me just wants to forgive, love and move forward. So which is it... listen to my heart or my head? I just never knew how everything could be destroyed in an instant. Actually thats a lie, not everything is destroyed, because if I know anything, I know that things will get better and stronger in the end. Bonds like this aren't broken so easily, despite what other people may think.

What I really need right now is a friend.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

HUGS! I'm here. I'm not there in person but I'm your friend. If you need anythign let me know! I hope you're ok. Let me know!

landensmomma said...

*hugs* I'm sorry you're going thru a rough time. If there is anything I can do, let me know, or call! I'm am keeping you in my prayers girl.I know this is hard, but stay strong.