Wednesday, June 27, 2007

grieving

Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression and Acceptance. The 5 stages of Grief.
I think I'm still in the Anger stage. I'm so angry and I hate feeling this way. Its so not me.

Two wonderful friends I spoke to yesterday equated the way I was feeling as grief. Its true. I'm grieving the loss of so much. Its nothing tangible, but ideas that were lost, hopes and dreams shattered.

I did sleep well last night, I guess that sleeping pill really did me in. I needed a good night of rest. I dragged my butt to work this morning, which was more difficult than I could have ever imagined. I would have much rather stayed in bed all day if I could have. But life goes on, I have to keep moving forward.

This situation will not get the best of me.

2 comments:

Kel said...

*hugs* I know we aren't all that close, hon...but I'm here for you if you need to vent or need a shoulder. And I'm thinking of you through this difficult time. I'm sorry you're going through this :(

Melissa said...

Keep moving forward...it is all you can do...things will work out with time and effort. I hate that you feel this way but I understand and I know that it will take time....this will be healed and things will be good again.