Wednesday, April 4, 2007

another weekend of travelling

So tomorrow all of us are heading to Rochester for the holiday weekend. I'm looking forward to spending time with our whole family. Last year we weren't able to make it up to Rochester for Easter, so I'm definitely excited about it this year. Not to mention the fact I bought the girls matching Easter dresses, everything matches, the hat, the sweater, the tights, the shoes... LOL, I'm a nut, but my girls are gonna be darn friggen cute! Thats for sure. Of course Rochester is expecting SNOW this weekend, so now I kinda want to go out and buy matching dress coats. haha, maybe thats taking it a step too far... but come on, they aren't going to let me dress them in matching clothes forever! So the way I see it, I should be taking advantage of it now.

Paul and I have had a really tough week with Jules. She does not want to sleep at night!! She is cutting a crapload of teeth and that makes for a pretty fussy girl. I feel so bad for her, I can't stand seeing her in pain... but come on a working mommy needs to sleep. Thats not to say that other mommies don't but when my alarm clock goes off at 4am, you bet your butt I would have liked to have slept a couple of hours first! I'm hoping they cut through soon, then we can get back into the swing of things. I'm sure the constant pumping I'm doing at night is certainly making me a bit more tired. I'm up at least two times a night to pump, then a couple times with Julia, and maybe once with Lily. Last night Lily decided to pee in her bed. And yes, she went to bed with a diaper on (we haven't night trained yet)... at some point in the night she must have pooped, took her pants and diaper off and fell back asleep. Then when she peed she woke up crying. So Paul was changing her sheets around 1am and I was doing laundry... the joys of parenthood. Luckily she fell right back asleep and is still sleeping now... Jules on the other hand has been up for a while with Paul.

No comments: