Monday, March 5, 2007

weekend

Ahhh its Monday. Back at work and back in the grind. We had a pretty decent weekend, I got a lot done and spent way too much money. Saturday Lily and I went to her gym class. After class she went to grandma's house for an overnight. I spent the day with Jules and we cleaned house, went through some clothes for vacation and when Paul got home we went shopping. I think I've got everything we need for our upcoming vacation. We even managed to go out to dinner together. Jules was on her best behavior and we had a nice time. We were walking in Target after our dinner and much to our surprise, Lily comes running around the aisle. My sister-in-law was right behind her. I guess they went out for some shopping as well. Lily managed to get Grandpa to buy her some Mickey Mouse toy. All she has to do is smile at him, and the credit card comes out. haha. She had a great time with them, but I was happy to have her home on Sunday.
And we have two big pieces of news!

Lily will now POOP in the potty. YAY!!!!! I'm so happy. She had been doing it on and off for Paul, but now she will poop in the potty for me and for anyone else who wants to see. Actually when I put her on the potty she tells me to leave, well she actually tells me to go watch Julia, and then I hear her clapping and yelling "Lily pooped in the potty" She gets so happy haha, she's a nut.

Julia said her first word on Friday! She says "dada" now. It was pretty funny last night, Jules was playing with Lily and started saying "dadadadadada" and Lily looked at her funny and said "dada work". Their first conversation.

No comments: