Tuesday, March 6, 2007

14 days and counting

2 weeks until we leave for vaca! Ahhhh I'm getting excited about it. Of course I'm a bit nervous about travelling with two little ones... but I know once we get down to Florida we will have a great time. The day we leave is going to be a looooooooooooooooooong day. Our flight is at 10am out of JFK, which means we need to leave our house around 6am. Which means I gotta get the kids up around 4:30-5am. Which means I've gotta get outta bed, showered and dressed by 4. YAWN, I'm tired just thinking about it. But on the plus side, we will be arriving in Florida around 1:30pm, plenty of time to unpack, unwind, play a little and get some rest. I've finished al the shopping for our trip this past weekend. The girls have enough summer clothes and bathing suits for the week. I can't wait for warm weather. My grandfather said its supposed to be in the 80s... I hope he's right! Fun and sun, here we come!

Jules is in the process of cutting a top tooth. This would explain the sleepless nights, the fussiness, the lack of naps. I just hope and pray they cut through before we leave for vacation.

No comments: