Saturday, June 6, 2009

Preschool graduation


Lily graduated from preschool this morning. She was so excited for what she is calling her "special day". I can't believe my little girl will be 5 in a month. Where has the time gone? She is full of personality, love, empathy and sass. What a wonderful combination. She drives me insane most days, but its a "good" insane. She loves life, she feels every emotion to the fullest, and she makes me want to be a better mother. Lily is so excited to start kindergarten in the fall, she can't wait to ride the school bus (something I could live without), and she can't wait to meet new friends and experience it. Of course I have my hesitations, but I would never let her know that. I know she's going to do so well at school and it makes me so happy that she is excited about it.