Tuesday, December 18, 2007

so i've been ordered

I've been ordered to update my blog... apparently there is a rule I need to write once a week. Paul graduated from the police academy this past weekend! I'm so proud of him. We had such a fun weekend with family and friends.
Christmas is one week away and I'm not feeling that stressed about it. I'm happy Paul has off the 4 days before, that way if anything needs to be done, it can be done then and I'll have help. I'm more stressed out about the Graduation Party I'm throwing him the week after Christmas. Luckily my parents will be visiting, so we'll have some extra help.
Lily is getting more and more excited for Christmas, nearly every day she asks me if its Christmas yet, and every time we drive by a house with Christmas lights and decorations, she yells out "Mommy, look, they are having Christmas at their house!". Its just too cute, and I love hearing the excitement and wonder in her voice. Julia doesn't really have any concept of Christmas yet, but she sure loves the tree and all the fun ornaments to play with. I put all the safe ornaments on the bottom and let her touch them and play with them. She loves putting them on and off the tree.

Ok hopefully this blog post fulfilled my requirement for the week... next time I blog will probably be after Christmas, if thats ok with you Melissa.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Thank you for the update!!!! Well...I suppose its ok to blog again AFTER Christmas....but any later then that and I'll have to send the blog police after you. Manda is always after me to update my blog so I figured I gotta get on someone's case! I love how much lily brings the true meaning of Christmas to the surface! So cute!