Thursday, September 6, 2007

My big girl!


Lily started PRESCHOOL yesterday!! She did AWESOME! I am so proud of my big girl. She woke up right at 6am yelling, "I'm going to school NOW"... I asked if I could take a shower first and she told me I couldn't that we had to leave immediately. Somehow I did manage to get showered, dressed, get both the girls dressed and out the door and on time for school. YAY me. I've decided my mom didn't enroll me into preschool because she simply didn't want to get two young children out the door in the morning. My mom says I'm probably right. haha. Lily beelined it right into her classroom because they had a Mr. Potato head, and play-dough... and apparently you can win your way into my 3 year old's heart by providing those two items. I didn't even get a hug or a kiss goodbye. At least Julia still loves me. When I picked Lily up, her teachers said she did great. She was happy to see me, and I took the girls out to lunch to celebrate a great first day.

Here are some photos:



I'm having some trouble getting the photos to upload, so I'll try back later to add more.

No comments: