Tuesday, February 27, 2007

the first one

I've decided to change blogs. Not exactly sure why, but I think I will like this one better. I'm hoping to update this one more frequently than my old one.

Perhaps I should share a little about me....

I am 25 years old, I've been married for 3 years to the one I fell in love with in college. We have two children, Lily (2 1/2) and Julia (7 months). I believe in the working mother. I worked hard for my degree and believe I can be the best in both worlds... career and mommy. My girls are a huge part of who I am. I'm a natural birth-breastfeeding-non vaccinating junkie. I want to do best by my girls and I tend to parent off my children's cues and my instincts. I work full time, my husband works full time and is in school full time. Yes, we are busy, but we make our life work. I have a few close friends, but I'm closest to my parents. I absolutely love being around my family, they bring me joy every minute of the day. Of course they test my patience, but thats what family (and children) do. I wouldn't have it any other way.

2 comments:

landensmomma said...

What were you doing up at 3:24 am? Crazy!
You are a great mother and woman!

Christine said...

I think the time is set wrong, it was 6:24am. haha